Areas of expertise
- Defence Info Systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- Product and Service Design
Senior Business Management Professional with over 25 years business transformation experience.
Programme Director, Non-executive Director, Board Adviser and ex-big4 consultant. Track record of shaping and assuring high complexity/ multi-country flagship initiatives across HM Government & FTSE 100 organisations, often within highly regulated environments and under intense public scrutiny. I hold royal charters with the Institute of Engineering & Technology and the British Computer Society, and I’m a high-risk programme assurance reviewer for HM government
Those tasked with recruiting, developing and rewarding IT Leaders now face increasing challenges and responsibilities to ensure their organisations can respond effectively to the digital imperative. What kind of leader is required? Initially focusing on the changing role of the CIO, this research aims to help those tasked with excelling at developing IT 'digital' leadership
Articles In Journals
- Harding DJ & Burrows N (2004) KPI and Contractor Reporting for the Railway, Logistics and Transport Focus, 6 (4) 54-61.
- Harding DJ (1999) The challenge of change: change mechanisms – The measurment of people, process and product, Institution of Electrical Engineers. Colloquium, 154 27-31.
- Harding DJ (1999) The challenge of change, Manufacturing Engineer, 78 (4) 167-172.
- Harding DJ (1999) Responding to pressure, Manufacturing Engineer, 78 (5) 219-222.
- Harding DJ & Fan IS (2017) Environmental modelling of the Chief Information Officer. In: UKAIS 2017: 22nd Annual Conference: Ubiquitous Information Systems: Surviving and thriving in a connected society, University of Oxford, Oxford, 3-5 April 2017.
- Harding DJ (1997) The challenge of change – Supply chain relationships. In: Managing Industrial Innovation Seminar, 1997, UK.