Contact David Diskett
- Tel: +44 (0) 1793 785049
- Email: email@example.com
Areas of expertise
- Aeronautical Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Defence Sensors
- Defence Systems Engineering
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Vehicle Engineering & Mobility
- Vehicle Health Management
- Lecturer in Vehicle Systems Integration.
- Ammunition Technology
- Guided Weapons Guidance
- Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Electrical energy generation, storage and distribution
Articles In Journals
- Purdy D, Simner D, Diskett D, Duncan A, Wormell P & Stonier C. (2016) An experimental and theoretical investigation into the roll-over of tracked vehicles, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 230 (3) 291-307.
- Purdy DJ, Simner D, Diskett D, Duncan A, Brooks LEE & Sheppard P (2013) A theoretical investigation into the handling characteristics of snowboards at low lateral acceleration, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 227 (8) 1697-1714.
- Avery AJ, Diskett DJ, Lane DW, Giess J & Irvine SJC (1990) The use of helium ion RBS for profiling epitaxial layers of CdxHg1-xTe, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 45 (1-4) 181-185.