Contact Craig Tucker
- Tel: +44 (0) 1793 785140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise
- Operational Analysis and Simulation
- Vehicle Engineering & Mobility
BackgroundCraig joined Cranfield University in 1989 as a technician in the Civil Engineering Laboratory. In his time at Cranfield he has also worked in the Fluid Dynamics, Vehicle Dynamics, Structures and Materials laboratories as a Senior Technical Officer and Laboratory Manager. He is currently employed as a Teaching Associate in the Simulation and Synthetic Environment Laboratory.
Craig's current activities include:
- Maintenance, development, configuration and administration of Simulation and Synthetic Environment laboratory infrastructure, including all software and hardware.
- Solid modelling for simulation and engineering design.
- Software development for education using Flash and Actionscript, specifically for armoured vehicle design.
- Departmental Health and Safety advisor.