Contact Cordelia Mattuvarkuzhali Ezhilarasu
Areas of expertise
- Systems Engineering
- Throughlife Engineering Services
- Vehicle Health Management
Cordelia Mattuvarkuzhali Ezhilarasu is a researcher in Cranfield University, working with the IVHM Centre since 2017. She received her Bachelors degree in Aeronautical Engineering in 2011 and a Masters in Industrial Engineering in 2013 from Anna University, Chennai, India. Cordelia has worked as a Data Analysis engineer with Bloom Energy and as a Senior Industrial engineer with Lam Research for a period of 4 years. In her role as an Industrial engineer, she has worked on various process improvement projects and developed several semi-automated tools, that contributed to time and cost savings for the organization. Cordelia was a recognized ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (2017-2020). Her PhD topic is a Framework for Aerospace Vehicle Reasoning (FAVER). Cordelia's current research interest involves IVHM technologies, Digital Twin, and machine learning related to aerospace applications.
Cordelia is currently working on a framework (FAVER) using digital twin and reasoning to isolate cascading faults at the vehicle level in an aircraft.
Articles In Journals
- Ezhilarasu CM, Skaf Z & Jennions IK (2021) A generalised methodology for the diagnosis of aircraft systems, IEEE Access, 9 11437-11454.
- Ezhilarasu CM & Jennions IK (2020) A system-level failure propagation detectability using ANFIS for an aircraft electrical power system, Applied Sciences, 10 (8) Article No. 2854.
- Mattuvarkuzhali Ezhilarasu C, Skaf Z & Jennions IK (2019) The application of reasoning to aerospace Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM): Challenges and opportunities, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 105 (February) 60-73.
- Ezhilarasu CM, Skaf Z & Jennions IK (2019) Progress towards a Framework for Aerospace Vehicle Reasoning (FAVER). In: Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2019, Scottsdale, Arizona, 23-26 September 2019.
- Ezhilarasu CM, Skaf Z & Jennions IK (2019) Understanding the role of a Digital Twin in Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM). In: 2019 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), Bari, 6-9 October 2019.
- Ezhilarasu CM (2018) An integrated reasoning framework for vehicle level diagnosis of aircraft subsystem faults. In: Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 24-27 September 2018.