Contact Bellome Andrea
· Andrea Bellome received the B.Sc. degree in Aerospace Engineering from La Sapienza – University of Rome, Italy, in July 2018 and the M.Sc. in Space Engineering from the University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K., in September 2019 with a thesis regarding multi-impulses mission optimization with Differential Algebra. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering in collaboration with Airbus Defence & Space at Cranfield University, Cranfield, U.K. His research interests include spacecraft trajectory optimization and mixed-integer space trajectory design.
Articles In Journals
- Bellome A, Carrillo M, Sanchez JP, Del Ser J, Kemble S & Felicetti L (2021) Efficiency of tree-search like heuristics to solve complex mixed-integer programming problems applied to the design of optimal space trajectories. In: 72nd International Astronautical Congress (IAC), 2021, Dubai, 25-29 October 2021.
- Bellome A, Nakhaee-Zadeh A, Zaragoza Prous G, Leng L, Coyle M, D'Souza S, Mummigatti S & Serfontein Z (2021) Application of nanosatellites for lunar missions. In: IEEE Aerospace Conference (AeroConf 2021), Big Sky, MT, 6-20 March 2021.
- Bellome A, Sanchez J-P, Kemble S & Felicetti L (2021) A multi-fidelity optimization process for complex multiple gravity assist trajectory design. In: 8th International Conference on Astrodynamics Tools and Techniques, Online, 23-25 June 2021.
- Bellome A, Sanchez Cuartielles J-P, Felicetti L & Kemble S (2020) Modified tisserand map exploration for preliminary multiple gravity assist trajectory design. In: 71st International Astronautical Congress - the Cyberspace Edition, Online, 12-14 October 2020.