We are delighted to announce a new award to the Cranfield Water Science Institute from London livery company the Worshipful Company of Water Conservators.The award is to support a top-class student enrolling on our masters courses in Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc, Advanced Water Management MSc or Water and Sanitation for Development MSc..
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a placement and dissertation in the broad area of water and environmental management and may be required to attend or present at a Worshipful Company of Water Conservators event.
At a glance
- Funding valueFee contribution of £4,000 with £1,000 available for dissertation expenses.
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- Deadline13 Jul 2022
- Funding provider(s)London livery company the Worshipful Company of Water Conservators
What it covers
The award is a fee contribution of £4,000 with the remaining £1,000 available for dissertation expenses for UK students studying a full-time master's course in water.
Who can apply
- New application for 2022/23 (no prior deferrals),
- Full-time student,
- UK student paying home-level tuition fees and have been a resident in the UK for at least five years prior to starting their undergraduate course for a purpose other than study,
- Applicant's must not hold a master's qualification or higher,
- Applicants must have commenced their undergraduate course no later than six years previously,
- Applicants must not be receiving funding for their course from an employer, public funding body, or be covered by a loan.
Further informationFor enquiries about the award contact Dr Emma Goslan (email@example.com)
How to apply
To be eligible for the award you must have a 1st or upper second class degree in a relevant discipline and permanently live and work in the UK.
To apply for this award please email Dr Emma Goslan stating why you are a suitable candidate for this course and why you would like to be considered for the funding.
Applications for this award closed in July 2022.