The successful candidate will be required to undertake a placement and dissertation in the broad area of water and environmental management and may be required to attend or present at a Worshipful Company of Water Conservators event.
At a glance
- Funding valueFee contribution of £4,000 with £1,000 available for dissertation expenses.
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- Deadline13 Jul 2022
- Funding provider(s)London livery company the Worshipful Company of Water Conservators
What it covers
The award is a fee contribution of £4,000 with the remaining £1,000 available for dissertation expenses for UK students studying a full-time master's course in water.
Who can apply
- New application for 2022/23 (no prior deferrals),
- Full-time student,
- UK student paying home-level tuition fees and have been a resident in the UK for at least five years prior to starting their undergraduate course for a purpose other than study,
- Applicant's must not hold a master's qualification or higher,
- Applicants must have commenced their undergraduate course no later than six years previously,
- Applicants must not be receiving funding for their course from an employer, public funding body, or be covered by a loan.
Further informationFor enquiries about the award contact Dr Emma Goslan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to apply
To be eligible for the award you must have a 1st or upper second class degree in a relevant discipline and permanently live and work in the UK.
To apply for this award please email Dr Emma Goslan stating why you are a suitable candidate for this course and why you would like to be considered for the funding.
Applications for this award closed in July 2022.