Highly skilled professionals are urgently needed to deliver sustainable and resilient responses to the challenges of increasing water stress in the UK. In response to this, Cranfield Water Science Institute is offering a number of full-fee (UK) scholarships + £3,000 stipend, across our MSc courses in Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management. Read more Read less
Those awarded the Vanguard Scholarships will have their fees (UK rates) paid + £3,000 stipend.
The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and you can apply only once you have been offered a place on one of the three eligible courses. Successful applicants will have a strong academic or work experience record and will be effective communicators.
You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master's course before applying for the scholarship.
At a glance
- Funding valueFull tuition fees (UK) + £3,000 stipend
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- Deadline01 Jul 2022
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University
What it covers
Full tuition fees (UK) and £3,000 to help with living expenses for UK students studying a full-time master's course in water.
Who can apply
- New application for 2022/23 (no prior deferrals),
- Full-time student,
- UK student paying home-level tuition fees and have been a resident in the UK for at least five years prior to starting their undergraduate course for a purpose other than study,
- Applicant's must not hold a master's qualification or higher,
- Applicants must have commenced their undergraduate course no later than six years previously,
- Applicants must not be receiving funding for their course from an employer, public funding body, or be covered by a loan.
Please note - We are expecting a very high level of applications. You will only be informed of the result of your application following shortlisting of the candidates selected for interviews.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us (Dr Jitka MacAdam)
How to apply
You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master's course before applying for the scholarship. To apply for one of our MSc courses, please complete the online application form.
Once you have your six-digit Cranfield application number use the link below to submit your scholarship application.
Applications close on Friday 01 July 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.