Highly skilled professionals are urgently needed to deliver sustainable and resilient responses to the challenges of increasing water stress in the UK. In response to this, Cranfield Water Science Institute is offering a number of full-fee (UK) scholarships + £3,000 stipend, across our MSc courses in Water and Wastewater Engineering, Water and Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management.
Those awarded the Vanguard Scholarships will have their fees (UK rates) paid + £3,000 stipend.
The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and you can apply only once you have been offered a place on one of the three eligible courses. Successful applicants will have a strong academic or work experience record and will be effective communicators.
You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master's course before applying for the scholarship.
At a glance
- Funding valueFull tuition fees (UK) plus £3,000 stipend
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- Deadline29 Jun 2023
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University
What it covers
Full tuition fees (UK) and £3,000 to help with living expenses for UK students studying a full-time master's course in water.
Who can apply
- New application for 2023-24 (no prior deferrals),
- Full-time student,
- UK student paying home-level tuition fees and have been a resident in the UK for at least five years prior to starting their undergraduate course for a purpose other than study,
- Applicant's must not hold a master's qualification or higher,
- Applicants must not be receiving funding for their course from an employer, public funding body.
If you submit an application for this scholarship, but you do not meet all of the entry criteria, particularly for your fee paying status, your application will automatically be rejected and you will not be notified.
Please note - We are currently selecting the final scholars from the first round of applications. We will notify applicants of the decision as soon as possible.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us (Dr Jitka MacAdam)
How to apply
You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master's course before applying for the scholarship. To apply for one of our MSc courses, please complete the online application form.
Once you have your six-digit Cranfield application number use the link below to submit your scholarship application.
Applications close on Thursday 29 June 2023. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.