The Global Study Awards encourage young people to study abroad with a scholarship of £10,000. Read more Read less
ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS support the Global Study Awards. The awards recognise studying abroad as a positively life-changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of pursuing their personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
The award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.
At a glance
- Funding value£10,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World, EU
- Deadline30 Jun 2017
- Funding provider(s)ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS
What it covers
£10,000 towards tuition fees and living costs.
Who can apply
To be eligible for the Global Study Awards applicants must:
- Be 18-years-old or over;
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre and received and official Test Report Form issued by the British Council;
- Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC);
- Enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad;
- Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution.
This funding opportunity is applicable to many courses, please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
There are six Global Study Awards (GSAs) in total:
- Four GSA winners are selected for the Autumn 2017 intake (studies starting between 1 August and 31 October 2017);
- Two GSA winners are selected for the Spring 2018 intake (studies starting between 1 January and 31 March 2018).
How to apply
Visit the Studyportals website to apply online.