The Fellowship is an £8,000 award that supports one aspiring master's or MBA student per year in a field of study related to financial technology.
At a glance
- Funding value£8,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Spotcap
What it covers
£8,000 towards the cost of a master's degree or MBA.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply for the award, you must:
- Hold an offer of admission to a master's or MBA programme at an accredited British university starting in September/October;
- Be a British citizen or resident;
- Have achieved or be expected to achieve a 2:1 or above in your undergraduate degree;
- Have a demonstrable interest in a Fintech-related field, with an intention to work in Fintech upon graduation.
- You are required to disclose any other funding you may be receiving;
- You may apply if you are studying for a two-year degree, but the Fellowship will only apply to the first year;
- Applicants must be able to cover the remaining costs associated with completing their master's degree, including living costs and any outstanding tuition fees.
How to apply
The application deadline is usually at the start of August each year. Applications should be submitted online through the Spotcap Fintech Fellowship website.
- CV - work experience, education and extracurriculars;
- One-page cover letter - academic interests, achievements and career aspirations;
- Mini essay - in written or video format, an answer to ‘What sparked your interest in Fintech?’ (500 words/3 minutes max);
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide proof of admission to a master’s/MBA programme, transcript(s) and two references.