The Fellowship is an £8,000 award that supports one aspiring masters or MBA student per year in a field of study related to financial technology.
At a glance
- Funding value£8,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Spotcap
What it covers£8,000 towards the cost of a masters degree or MBA.
Who can apply
- An offer of admission to a master's or MBA programme at an accredited British university starting in September/October 2018
- A British citizen or resident
- Achieved or expected to achieve a 2.1 or above in undergraduate degree
- A demonstrable interest in a fintech related field, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation
You are required to disclose any other funding you may be receiving
You may apply if you are studying for a two-year degree, but the Fellowship will only apply to the first year
Applicants must be able to cover the remaining costs associated with completing their master's degree, including living costs and any outstanding tuition fees
How to apply
The application deadline is usually at the start of August each year. Apply online through the Spotcap Fintech Fellowship website.
- CV - Work experience, education and extracurriculars
- One-page cover letter - Academic interests, achievements and career aspirations
- Mini essay - In written or video format, an answer to ‘What sparked your interest in fintech?’ (500 words/3 minutes max)
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide proof of admission to a master’s/MBA programme, transcript(s) and two references