In partnership with Universities UK International (UUKi), QS MoveON is proud to announce the Stand Out scholarship. This is a new scholarship exclusively for student exchange between UK and EU universities during the calendar year 2019 and 2020. Read more Read less
With the uncertainty created by Brexit, this award is our first step towards ensuring that UK and EU students continue to enjoy the life-changing opportunities offered by Erasmus and other exchange programmes.
The winner will be selected by UUKi based on the eligibility criteria and their response to a blog post completed by the candidate as part of their application.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to €4,500
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)QS MoveOn
What it coversUp to €4,500 toward cost of study.
Who can apply
- You must be seeking to undertake a UK master's degree or study placement.
- You must be an EU citizen.
- Your degree must take place in the UK.
- You must submit all your details along with a 600-800 word blog.
- You must have accepted an offer from a school or a study placement within an organisation and this placement can occur no later than summer 2020. Winners will be selected and announced periodically through the next year, advantaging those who apply early.
- The scholarship must go towards your tuition fees, accommodation or monthly expenses
This funding opportunity is applicable to many courses, please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
How to apply
Submit an application online on the QS MoveON Stand Out scholarship website.
To apply for the scholarship, please write a blog post on one of the topics listed below. These questions give us a chance to understand who you are and how you aspire to grow and learn through your study abroad/work placement experience.
How will the QS MoveON Stand Out scholarship and your experience abroad help you to achieve your life goals?
Studying or working abroad can often seem like a scary or unrealistic prospect. Tell us about a time in your life where you’ve been taken outside of your comfort zone. What did you learn from it? How can this scholarship support you if you are successful?
Word limit: between 600 and 800 words.
Application deadline: any time.
First winner announcement is in September 2019 for applications received before the end of August.