In partnership with Universities UK International (UUKi), QS MoveON is proud to announce the Stand Out scholarship. This is a new scholarship exclusively for student exchange between UK and EU universities during the calendar year 2019 and 2020.
Read more Read less
With the uncertainty created by Brexit, this scholarship is our first step towards ensuring that UK and EU students continue to enjoy the life-changing opportunities offered by Erasmus and other exchange programs.
The winner will be selected by UUKi based on the eligibility criteria and their response to the blog.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to €4,500
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)QS MoveOn
What it coversUp to €4,500 toward cost of study
Who can apply
- You must be seeking to partake in a UK Masters degree or study placement
- You must be an EU citizen
- Your degree must take place in the UK
- You must submit all your details along with a 600-800 word blog
- You must have accepted an offer from a school or a study placement within an organisation and this placement can be no later than Summer 2020. Winners will be selected and announced periodically through the next year, advantaging those who apply early.
- The scholarship must go towards your tuition fee or accommodation or monthly expenses
This funding opportunity is applicable to many courses, please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
How to apply
Visit the QS MoveON Stand Out scholarship website.
To apply for the scholarship, please write a blog post on the below:
These blog questions give us a chance to understand who you are and how you aspire to grow and learn through your study abroad/work placement experience.
How will the QS MoveON Stand Out scholarship and your experience abroad help you to achieve your life goals?
Studying or working abroad can often seem like a scary or unrealistic prospect. Tell us about a time in your life where you’ve been taken outside of your comfort zone.
What did you learn from it? How can this scholarship support you if you are successful?
Word limit: Between 600 and 800 words
Application deadline: Application deadline: Anytime
First winner announcement is in September 2019 for applications received before the end of August.