The Govt. of the Punjab in Pakistan has launched a Foreign Scholarship Programme under which eligible PhD students are awarded a full scholarship to pursue a doctoral course at any of the top 50 ranked universities in the world by QS Rankings (subject wise). Read more Read less
The scholarship scheme focuses the meritorious students of Punjab while have also allocated a special quota for the students coming from other federating units of Pakistan as well.
At a glance
- Funding valueTuition fees, living expenses, health insurance and airfares
- Suitable for Applicants fromPunjab
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Government of Punjab, Pakistan
What it covers
The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition, living expenses, health insurance and airfares.
Who can apply
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/CMMS.html)
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past .
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
This funding opportunity is applicable to PhD courses at Cranfield University. Please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
Cranfield offers doctoral courses in the below relevant subject areas:
How to apply
The annual deadline for applications is usually the end of March.;
Visit the PEEF website for more details and to download the application form.