If you are starting a postgraduate course in the next academic year you are eligible to apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary. Each bursary is worth £500 and they are open to students from anywhere in the world.
At a glance
- Funding value£500
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World, UK, EU
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Postgrad Solutions
What it covers
Bursaries of £500 toward tuition fees.
Who can apply
Open to any student who has been accepted onto a postgraduate course at Cranfield University. Please see the Postgrad.com website for application details.
This funding opportunity is applicable to many courses, please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
Payment of the award will be made directly to your institution, and will be discounted from your fees as appropriate. You may only apply for a bursary after you have accepted an offer of a place at your chosen institution.
How to apply
There are three steps to apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary.
- Join the Postgrad Solutions Student Service if you haven't already - doing this validates your application. NB: Your application will become invalid if your email address on your application form doesn't match up to one on the members' database at the application processing stage.
- Download and complete the Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries application form. The form is currently only downloadable from a desktop computer and not from a mobile phone.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com from the same email address you used to join the Postgrad Solutions Student Service.