The Lendwise Cranfield Postgraduate Student Loan provides tuition fees and maintenance loans for eligible applicants studying at Cranfield University. Read more Read less
- Based on future earnings potential – Lendwise look at more than just your credit score
- Loans from £5000 to £100,000 (subject to approval)
- Loan term length up to 10 years
- Representative APR of 7.9% (*each interest rate is specific to an individual and your interest may differ)
- Can be used alongside Masters Loan (or similar funding) received from the Government
- Up to 6 months grace period available after studies before repayments start (full time courses only and subject to approval)
- Fixed interest rate and no early repayment penalties
- No guarantor or co-signor required
At a glance
- Funding valueLoans from £5,000 to £100,000 for up to 10 years (subject to approval)
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, EU
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Lendwise Ltd
What it coversStudents can borrow from £5,000 up to £100,000. The majority of the loan amount must be towards tuition fees and will be paid to Cranfield University directly.
This funding opportunity is applicable to many courses, please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
Who can apply
Full-time and part-time students who have been offered a place on a course at Cranfield University and are UK-domiciled. If you are unsure regarding your eligibility, please check with Lendwise by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44-20-3890-7270. You can also read answers to frequently asked questions on Lendwise’s website by clicking here. Lendwise Loans are available to students studying any course at Cranfield University.
How to apply
If you have an offer letter from Cranfield University, you can apply online today with Lendwise Ltd.