Cranfield University has partnered with Future Finance as an alternative source of funding for our students. Read more Read less
- Loans are repayable up to 10 years and three months after graduation.
- Students can apply for up to four payment breaks of three months each during the loan period.
- Representative 10.1% APR (variable).
Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website.
At a glance
- Funding valueLoans are offered from £2,000-£40,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, EU, Rest of World
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Future Finance
What it covers
Loans can include living costs as well as tuition fees.
Who can apply
Future Finance offer loans to all students with a UK domiciled address (assuming they meet appropriate credit checks, and are 18 or over), regardless of which level of study they are pursuing.
How to apply
You can apply on the Future Finance website.
Full details of interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available on the Future Finance website.
Please note that other sources of funding may be available.