The European Investment Fund (EIF) has partnered with Future Finance to offer smart, flexible loans to European Masters level students moving to or from the UK for their studies. You can borrow up to £9,300 for courses up to 12 months in length. Read more Read less
Interest rates will be 7.5% (var). Repayments are over 6 to 10 years, starting one year after you’ve completed your course. You can also take a 12-month repayment break during that time, and you can repay earlier if you wish without penalty or early repayment fees.
Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website
This financing is made possible through the support of the European Union under the Erasmus+ Master Programme. The financing benefits from the support of the European Union under the Loan Guarantee Facility established under Regulation (EU) No 1288/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council establishing a “Erasmus+: the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport (Erasmus). Find out more about the European Investment Fund (EIF)
At a glance
- Funding valueBorrow up to £9,300 for courses up to 12 month
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Future Finance and European Investment Fund (EIF)
What it coversLoans can include living costs as well as tuition fees.
Who can apply
- Postgraduate students studying in the UK for a Masters’ level of ECTS 60-120
and must have
- completed a Bachelors or equivalent outside of the UK
How to apply
You can apply on the Future Finance website
Full details of interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available on the Future Finance website.
Please note that other sources of funding may be available.
About the Erasmus+ loan:
- Borrow up to £9,300 for courses up to 12 months or up to £13,900 for longer courses
- Interest rate from 6.5% - 8.5%
- No repayments until 1 year after graduation, full repayments thereafter over 6 to 10 years
- Repay early at any time at no extra cost
- Apply for an up to 12 month repayment holiday
- Representative 8.3% APR (variable)