The Funds for Women Graduates grants are for women who will be in their final year of doctoral studies and are awarded to help with living costs (not tuition fees). Read more Read less
The criteria for awarding grants are the proven needs of the applicant and her academic calibre. The closing date for applications for 2019/20 is 5 March 2019 and the grants are awarded in July for the following academic year. Requests for applications must be made by 28 February 2019.
At a glance
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, Rest of World, EU
- Deadline05 Mar 2019
- Funding provider(s)Funds for Women Graduates
This funding opportunity is applicable to PhD courses at Cranfield University. Please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
What it coversThe grants will be a contribution towards living expenses for one year’s academic study or research.
Who can apply
- Women graduates from UK and overseas are eligible to apply.
- They must be studying in Great Britain and in their final fee-paying or writing-up year of PhD or DPhil.
- Any subject or field of study will be considered.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Evidence of ability to pay fees is required.
- Students reading for a part-time PhD or DPhil will be eligible to apply from their third year onwards.
- Grant holders must submit a written report at the end of the academic year for which the grant was awarded.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please visit the Funds for Women Graduates website.