FIDERH (Fund for Development of Human Resources) offers affordable loans to Mexican students undertaking postgraduate study. Read more Read less
FIDERH is a federal trust managed by the Central Bank of Mexico which has been financing graduate students for over 40 years.
FIDERH is part of the Public Research Centers System of the Mexican Council of Science and Technology (CONACyT).
At a glance
- Funding valueLoans of up to MXN400,000 per year
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)FIDERH
What it covers
Loans of up to MXN400,000 per year to go towards tuition fees, living expenses and medical insurance.
Who can apply
Applications are open to students from Mexico interested in studying a postgraduate course in science, business, technology or engineering.
To apply candidates must:
- Be a Mexican citizen,
- Hold a bachelor's degree,
- Hold TOEFL PBT 550, TOEFL CBT 213, TOEFL IBT and TOEFL IBT home edition 79, IELTS 6.5 and Cambridge C1 Advanced.,
- Hold an unconditional offer for a postgraduate programme,
- Have the support from a co-signer.
Further informationFor more information please visit the FIDERH website.
How to apply
To obtain the loan, candidates must participate in one of the admission periods published on the website. Generally, there are three application calls each year in December, March and May, subject to the budget availability.
Scholars can send their applications from abroad. We can finance studies that are already under way.
For more information please visit the FIDERH website.