Cranfield University wants to support high achieving international students wishing to undertake a PhD in Energy and Power. This bursary offers self-funded international students the opportunity to receive a reduction of up to 20% off their fees.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £3,650 per year toward tuition fees
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University
What it covers
Up to £3,650 per year toward tuition fees. This amount may be adjusted according to the applicant’s academic merit and at the discretion of the admissions lead.
Who can apply
- The Energy and Power bursary is available for international self-funding applicants applying for a PhD within the Energy and Power theme.
- UK and EU applicants are not eligible for this bursary.
- Students who receive the Energy and Power bursary are not eligible for any other bursary or scholarship from Cranfield University.
Students choosing to study a PhD within the Energy and Power theme at Cranfield.
How to apply
New applicants who apply for an Energy and Power PhD opportunity should state “Energy and Power bursary” on the Cranfield University application form, and include a short statement explaining why they should be considered.
If you have already applied for admission to a PhD course in Energy and Power please contact our admissions team at email@example.com to request that you be considered for the bursary. Please ensure you include your full name and Cranfield student ID number in your request.