Highly skilled professionals are urgently needed to deliver sustainable and resilient action to the challenges of increasing water stress in Vietnam. In response to this, Cranfield is offering a number of scholarships to the value of £5,000 reduction on tuition fees across our MSc courses in Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management.
The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and you can apply only once you have been offered a place on one of the three eligible courses. Successful applicants will have a strong academic or work experience record and will be effective communicators.
You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master's course before applying for the scholarship.
At a glance
- Funding value£5,000 tuition fee reduction
- Deadline21 Apr 2023
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University
What it covers
£5,000 reduction on tuition fees for Vietnamese students studying a full-time master's course in water.
Who can apply
- New application for 2023-24 (no prior deferrals),
- Full-time student,
- Applicants must be from Vietnam,
- Applicants must have an offer to study full-time on an eligible Water MSc and hold a relevant first class or 2:1 honours undergraduate degree, or demonstrate significant practical experience and achievements in water or an aligned sector,
- Applicants must not hold a master's qualification or higher,
- English requirement same as course entry requirements.
Please ensure you check the entry criteria closely and only submit an application if you meet ALL of the entry requirements.
Please note - We are currently selecting the final scholars from the first round of applications. We will notify applicants of the decision as soon as possible.
Depending on the volume of applications received there may be an interview stage for this scholarship.
This scholarship covers tuition fees only, and does not include living expenses.
You cannot be awarded another scholarship from Cranfield to cover the rest of the fees or living expenses.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us (Dr Jitka MacAdam)
How to apply
You must have an offer of admission on an eligible full-time master's course before applying for the scholarship. To apply for one of our MSc courses, please complete the online application form.
Once you have your six-digit Cranfield application number use the link below to submit your scholarship application.
Applications close on Friday 21 April 2023. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.