Students can access a wealth of management information via our Management Information and Resource Centre, with support from our dedicated team of information professionals.
Our collection of electronic and print resources for learning and research is extensive and includes the Bloomberg Suite, which offers access to high quality and live financial news and data on industries, global markets, economic indicators, equities, bonds and derivatives.
- 11 networked Bloomberg terminals offer access to live financial news and data.
- eBooks are accessible via 2 main platforms, MyiLibrary and Dawsonera.
- Major management journals are available via services such as EBSCO Business Source Complete, Emerald Full Text and ABI/Inform via ProQuest.
- Company profiles are available via services such as MarketLine (over 31,000 profiles worldwide), Global Insight and Factiva.
- Financial information is available via sources such as FAME; Perfect Filings; Bloomberg, Bankscope, Datastream, Thomson One and SDC Platinum.
- Careers resources online include QS Global Workplace (create a profile for networking and job-search); Workmaze (access to recruitment guides in areas such as management consultancy and finance); and Vault Career Insider (online career library site).
- Dedicated professionals provide training on individual resources in addition to customised sessions designed around particular modules or areas of research.
- We offer one-to-one support wherever possible.
Take a virtual 360° tour of the Management Information and Resource Centre below.