It was so good to see you at Defence Information 2017 (DI17) Thank you to all of the Delegates, Sponsors and Exhibitors. Please contact us if you have any comment or suggestion to make which has come to mind since the event.
Further information for Defence Information 2018 (DI18) will appear on this site in due course. If you would like to receive notification when this is available please email with your contact details and you will be added to our distribution list.
- Delegate £795 - Online payment £755
- UKCeB/ISACA Members - £690
- ADS Members - £710
- UK Government/Academia, MOD Trading Funds £525 - Online payment £505
- MODUK Civil sevants (including Dstl) £415 - Online payment £395
- Core MOD £250
- Single Display £810 - Online payment £775 - One person
- Double Display £1430 - Online payment £1355 - Two persons
- Extra person for display £200
Exhibitors in the Exhibition Hall at DI18
- Single Display stand – dimensions 3 x 2 metres –with a 1.8m x 0.6m table and chair.
- Double Display stand - dimensions 6 x 2 metres - with two 1.8m x 0.6m tables and two chairs
- All stands have access to 240v power to UK 3 pin socket. Additional equipment, from extension leads, travel adapters to LCD screens may be provided on request.
- Stand location will be indicated on DI’18 App floor plan and linked to App content.
- Advertorial content is available on the DI’18 App, including text (max 200 words), literature (max 3 items) on company &/or products/services as downloads, with contact details
- Optional promotion, via Team Defence Information push notification, of opportunity for attendees to enter prize competition sponsored by Exhibitor.
Core MOD Rates
Rates advertised are for serving Core MOD salaried staff, these do not include associates and or staff working with or on behalf of the Core MOD, Symposia at Shrivenham reserve the right to cancel the booking/application or hold any monies paid as a credit toward a full payment.
Terms and Conditions
Substitutions are welcome and may be made at any time, at no charge, provided the organisers are informed prior to the start of the event. If you have to cancel your booking, please do so in writing to Cranfield University. Cancellation up to 10 working days prior to the start date is subject to a £100 administration fee, after which, regrettably, no refund can be made. Refunds will be processed after the event.
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of the organisers, to change programme content, speakers and/or timing of the event. Neither Cranfield University nor the Defence Academy is liable for any changes.
UK Military Rates
Rates advertised are for serving UK Military staff (RN, RM, Amry or RAF), Symposia at Shrivenham reserve the right to cancel the booking/application or hold any monies paid as a credit toward a full payment.
Access to and use of any presentations provided are for attendees use only, sharing, reproduction is forbidden without the authors permission. Cranfield accept no responsibility for any data loss due to conversion to PDF.
Chatham House Rule
"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed". In addition to any security classification criteria.
If you have received correspondence from us where the personal or company details are incorrect, please contact Symposia at Shrivenham so that we may update our records. Cranfield University gathers and manages data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information may be used to update you on our other events and courses. Cranfield University will not share your data with other companies or agencies offering similar services.
Health and Safety
I verify that the Company will accept responsibility for the welfare of persons entering their display space with regards to Health and Safety and also accept that all electrical appliances brought on site have been PAT tested within the last 12 months.
Symposia at Shrivenham events are held on a MOD establishment to which site access is restricted. Such access may be denied at any time to anyone and, for security reasons, MOD has the right not to divulge the reason for denial of access.