We regret that due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic we have been forced to cancel or postpone some of our events. We are working with partner organisations to agree new dates and also examine the appetite and capacity for online events in the interim. Our event organisers will be in contact with speakers, delegates, sponsors and exhibitors with details of changed dates when known and options for a refund or roll-over to the subsequent date. We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused but feel sure you will understand in the circumstance. We very much look forward to recommencing our programme of events as soon as conditions allow. Please see individual events listed below for more information and contact details of the event organiser.
The following events are programmed provisionally:
- 09 November - Doctoral Workshop
- 17-18 November - International Symposium on Risk Assessment Approaches for Decision Making
- 30 Nov - 01 Dec - Electronic Warfare tbc
- tbc - Electronic Warfare Technology Conference
- 22-24 June - International Explosives Conference
- TBC May - International Symposium on Risk Assessment Approaches for Decision Making
Symposia at Shrivenham provides a forum to Government agencies, military and civilian, industry and research establishments for the exploration and exchange of experience and knowledge, leading to constructive questioning and a synthesis of ideas in a relaxed but professional environment.