At Cranfield we pride ourselves on training talented and outstanding individuals like you, who are as passionate as we are about enhancing, protecting and making a difference to the way our environment is managed.
Join Course Directors, Dr Theresa Mercer and current students online for our upcoming interactive webinar on the Tuesday 20 February 2024 and discover how a year at Cranfield will enhance your career.
Outline of the session
- An overview of Environment at Cranfield and how we relate to the real world;
- A short presentation about the structure and content of our Environment MScs;
- A current or alumni Environment student will talk about their time on the course;
- A Q&A session for you to ask any questions you have.
What will you learn from our webinar?
- Learn more about the high-calibre teaching and practical work experience that gives you an unparalleled competitive edge in your future career;
- Gain an understanding of the courses and what Cranfield can offer you;
- Learn more about our impressive on-site facilities;
- Hear from Cranfield students;
- Q&A session enables you to ask questions about all aspects of study, funding, the application process or accommodation, as well as hearing questions from other potential students.
Our Environment courses:
Who should attend
All prospective MSc students, from those who have been offered a place and want to know more, to students who haven’t started the application process.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.