If you are passionate about food security and sustainability and want a career that supports a more sustainable and resilient future for everyone, then Cranfield is the right university for you.
We have been providing teaching, research and consultancy in the area of Agrifood for more than 50 years and our greatest passion is to share what we have learnt with you.
Join us for our upcoming Zoom webinar on the Wednesday 10 January 2024 and discover first hand how a Cranfield postgraduate degree can help you build a brighter future for this industry.
Outline of the session
- Programme Director Dr Sofia Kourmpetli will discuss the impact of food security and sustainability in this ever changing world and give an overview of how a Cranfield MSc can support this.
- You will learn about the structure and content of our Agrifood courses;
- An Agrifood alumni or current student will join us to talk about their time on the course and give you a real student's view;
- There will be a Q&A session for you to ask any questions you have.
What will you learn from our webinar?
- Learn more about the high-calibre teaching and practical work experience that gives you an unparalleled competitive edge in your future career;
- Gain an understanding of the courses and what Cranfield can offer you;
- Learn more about our impressive on-site facilities, many of which are unique to the university sector;
- Hear straight from Cranfield students about life on campus, the course, the lecturers and their career plans.
Our Agrifood courses
Who should attend
All prospective MSc students, from those who have been offered a place and want to know more, to students who haven’t started the application process.