Join the course team to find out more about the MSc Digital Forensics course at Cranfield University. We will cover:
- The contents of this course, including the modules studied and topics covered;
- Life as a student at Cranfield University;
- The structure of the MSc and available part-time options, including the PgDip/PgCert routes;
- Our lab facilities;
- Our teaching methods and methods for delivery;
- Enrolment and finance options;
- Research opportunities.
Who should attend
- Law enforcement, practitioners operating in the field of digital forensics and digital investigation;
- Those with computing/investigative backgrounds seeking to enter the field of digital forensics;
- Undergraduate students with a relevant degree.
CostFree to attend.
How to register
Please complete the online form to register for the event.