If you are interested in undertaking one of our prestigious Water MScs but want to study part-time, then join our Zoom webinar and find out more about how Cranfield and the Water team can enhance your career.
You will be joined by
- Course Directors and a part-time Water student
What will you learn from our webinar?
- How part-time study differs from full-time study
- What are the advantages of studying part-time?
- Gain an understanding of our flexible study plans
- Are you enhancing your career or changing it? We can support you in either
- How can part-time study work with your employer?
- See examples of part-time industry projects
- Hear from a part-time Water student
- Challenges faced by the water industry that you can help solve
- Participate in a question and answer session - our team will be happy to answer any questions you have on the day
Our Water courses:
Who should attend
All prospective MSc students, from those who have been offered a place and want to know more, to students who haven’t started the application process.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.