Join us for our upcoming webinar and discover how, and why, a year at Cranfield can enhance your career.
The Thermal Power MSc provides the skills required for a challenging career in the field of propulsion and power, where our graduates are making a vast contribution to the international gas turbine industry. You will gain fundamental and applied knowledge on the design, operation and maintenance of gas turbine engines for air, sea and land applications.
Specialise your career by choosing from one of the four options offered:
- Aerospace Propulsion – for those seeking a career in the design, development, operation and maintenance of propulsion systems.
- Gas Turbine Technology – examines the increasing application in power generation, oil and gas pumping, chemical processing and power plants for ships and other large vehicles.
- Power, Propulsion and the Environment – prepares you with a thorough knowledge of, and the ability to, assess anthropogenic emissions.
- Rotating Machinery, Engineering and Management – provides you with design and operational skills for rotating equipment in aeronautical, marine, oil, power and process industries, and other surface applications.
This webinar will include:
- Course Directors Dr Theoklis Nikolaidis and Dr Devaiah Nalianda, who will detail our high-calibre teaching and practical work experience that will give you an unparalleled competitive edge in your future career.
- The opportunity to find out more about our impressive facilities, many of which are unique to the university sector.
- A question and answer session that will allow you to ask about all aspects of study, funding, the application process or accommodation, and also enable you to hear questions from other potential students.
Who should attend
This webinar is open to everyone interested in our Thermal Power MSc course, including those who may already have applied or accepted a place and would like to learn more.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.