Join us for our upcoming interactive webinar and discover how, and why, a year at Cranfield can enhance your career.
This webinar will include:
- A discussion with Professor Karl Jenkins - Programme Director, Head of Centre and Associate Professor in Computational Engineering - detailing our high-calibre teaching and practical work experience that gives you an unparalleled competitive edge in your future career;
- Our Course Directors outlining the structure and content of the Computational Aerospace MSc portfolio:
- Aerospace Computational Engineering
- Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering (four specialist options)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- The opportunity to take part in a question and answer session that will allow you to ask about all aspects of study, funding, the application process or accommodation and also enable you to hear questions from other potential students.
Who should attend
This webinar is open to everyone interested in our MSc courses, including those who may already have applied or accepted a place and would like to learn more.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.