The Career Development Service are delighted to host the Logistics, Supply Chain and Air Transport industry careers insight and networking event, taking place on Thursday 5 March 2020 from 13:30 to 16.30.
Join us at this key event to engage with our MSc Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain Management and Air Transport Management students, showcase your brand and promote your employment opportunities.
- Cranfield boasts Europe’s largest specialist logistics, procurement and supply chain management faculty and is renowned as a centre of excellence.
- Our Air Transport Management course has an outstanding global reputation and we have been placing graduates in this sector for over 50 years.
- Cranfield has a global reputation for creating leaders of the future and developing hands-on industry relationships.
Location and travel details
Venue: Stafford Cripps building (B41)
Cranfield University is located at the very heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Our central location provides easy access from the M1, excellent main line rail service as well as proximity to key international airports. Set in rolling countryside, Cranfield offers a rich, rural landscape complemented by thriving towns and picturesque villages.
- Road: we are just 10 minutes from Junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 motorway. There is free parking on campus.
- Rail: Milton Keynes or Bedford.
- Air: London Luton (22 miles), Heathrow (50 miles) or Birmingham (70 miles).
For further travel details please visit our Location page.