Cranfield University is hosting an end-of-year exhibition.
We invite you to experience the breadth and depth of research at Cranfield. Many of the individual projects on display are supported by external organisations and address the current needs of industry. All students will be on hand to discuss their research with you. This is your opportunity to meet graduates with in-depth and up-to-date knowledge and skills in these sectors, and who are looking for the next step in their career.
There will be research on display from a number of areas including:
- breakthrough innovation,
- circular product and service design,
- design for future manufacture,
- ecosystem services,
- energy engineering and systems,
- food safety, quality and sustainability,
- geospatial analysis,
- global water and sanitation,
- offshore energy technologies,
- renewable energy,
- resource, land and soil management,
- soil fertility,
- water and the environment,
- water and waste water engineering.