Are you passionate about food? Looking for potential degrees or careers in the Agrifood sector?
Would you like to hear from recent graduates and from the industry?
Cranfield University is organising a “Careers in Agrifood” Event where you will be able to:
- Discover a range of career paths
- Listen what recruiters will be looking for
- Engage with industrial partners
- And get training on how to prepare yourself for the “life after your degree”
Networking opportunities with companies and Cranfield academics will be available!
|14:10-14:30||Careers services presentation|
|14:30-15:30||Exploring different career paths in Agrifood Set of talks showcasing different careers|
|15:30-16:30||Coffee and Networking|
|16:30-17:30||AgriFood Careers Round Table and Open Questions|
Location and travel detailsVincent Building, Cranfield University.
Cranfield University is located at the very heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Our central location provides easy access from the M1, excellent main line rail service as well as proximity to key international airports. Set in rolling countryside, Cranfield offers a rich, rural landscape complemented by thriving towns and picturesque villages.
- Road: We are just 10 minutes from Junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 motorway. There is free parking on campus.
- Rail: Milton Keynes or Bedford
- Air: London Luton (22 miles), Heathrow (50 miles) or Birmingham (70 miles)
For further travel details please visit our Location page.