Why attend a General Management Development Taster Event?
It's a FREE event to discover more about the General Management Programmes at Cranfield University’s School of Management.
Our taster events enable you to reflect on your development as a leader. Topics which will be covered include:
- The contrasting roles of leaders and managers.
- Politics and agendas in business.
- Developing strategic perspectives.
- Gain an insight into the real impact of each programme through case studies and research on ‘12 months personal and business outcomes’.
Network with like-minded management professionals during a buffet lunch.
Request a one-to-one session with one of the team to discuss personal and organisational development plans and how these can be addressed by the General Management Programmes for those actively seeking executive development for themselves or their organisation.
20 June 2018: Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
05 July 2018: Cranfield Management Development Centre, Cranfield School of Management, MK43 0HG
Who should attend
Cranfield’s General Management Development Programmes are designed to assist managers at key transition points in their careers, helping them lead and deliver organisational success.
Typical General Management Taster Event attendees include:
- Business leaders responsible for strategy.
- Senior managers moving into business leadership roles.
- Managers in professional or specialist roles seeking to broaden their organisational contribution.
- Young professionals with high managerial potential.
- HR and learning and development professionals.
How to register
Please complete the online registration form.