Providing safe sanitation in the developing world is still a major hurdle to achieving Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) number six, with 61% of the global population lacking safely managed sanitation services. Read more Read less
At a glance
- 09 Jul 2021
- DurationHalf day (09:30 am - 12:30 pm) Registration at 9am
Course structureThis is a live online masterclass, held over a morning session.
What you will learnThis masterclass is perfect for anyone who is curious about the opportunities of the circular economy for sanitation and wants to know more. Whilst the circular economy for sanitation has clear benefits for human health and the environment, there are a number of challenges to overcome to realise an efficient business and this course will not shy away from discussing these.
- The types of circular economy products that can be generated from human waste,
- How to combine with other waste streams,
- Potential markets for these CE products,
- How circular economy sanitation can fit within a city’s existing sanitation services (or lack thereof),
- The impacts of the regulatory environment on circular economy businesses.
Who should attendAnyone who is looking to develop or support enterprises who are realising this circular economy for sanitation. This could include entrepreneurs, investors, NGO staff or donors.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.