This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the key general management, personal management and project management skills needed to influence and implement change.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- DurationFive days
- LocationCranfield campus
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the objectives, principles, terminology and systems of management accounting.
- Have an appreciation of inter-relationships between functional responsibilities in a company.
- Have a practical understanding of different management styles, team roles, different cultures, and how the management of human diversity can impact organisational performance.
- Have an understanding of structure, aspects, and tools for project management.
- Critique the role of standards and their management in manufacturing.
- Management accounting principles and systems
- Personal style and team contribution, interpersonal dynamics, leadership, human and cultural diversity
- Project management: structure and tools for project management
- Introduction to standards: awareness of standards, relevant standards (quality, environment and H&S), value of using standards, management of the standard and audit
20% discount for Cranfield Alumni.
10% discount when registering 3 or more delegates, from the same organisation at the same time.
Accommodation fees are not included in the discount scheme. Please ask about our discount scheme at time of booking.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.For further location and travel details
Location addressCranfield University
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.