This course will enable you to evaluate integrated knowledge systems within the context of the wider enterprise environment through the application of modelling and simulation tools, techniques and methodologies.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- DurationFive days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,400 Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Distinguish the concepts of modelling approaches and architecture.
- Analyse challenges in the capture and representation of business knowledge for the purpose of modelling.
- Critically evaluate the opportunities in a business where modelling and simulation can add value.
- Construct and apply different modelling and simulation tools used in producing enterprise models.
- Introduction to modelling: taxonomy, overview of methods and techniques
- Enterprise modelling and lean concepts and architecture
- Structured systems analysis methodology, process description capture tools and techniques, object state transition network
- Discrete-event simulation, systems dynamics and agent-based simulation techniques and methodologies
- Case study analysis, use of industry-based software tools
20% discount for Cranfield Alumni.
10% discount when registering 3 or more delegates, from the same organisation at the same time.
Accommodation fees are not included in the discount scheme. Please ask about our discount scheme at time of booking.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.For further location and travel details
Location addressCranfield University
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.