Understanding social and economic pillars of sustainability; stakeholders’ perspectives; and how collaborating with stakeholders can be a source of new business opportunities. Read more Read less
This course tackles the governance, policy and regulatory landscape within which organisations operate in the UK and worldwide and how best to engage with and manage these influences.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- DurationTwo days
- LocationCranfield campus
£2,920 (includes accommodation and meals).
What you will learn
Understand the range of stakeholders, their differing needs and how to prioritise requirements. Learn how best to engage and work with them including maintaining the social licence to operate.
How to identify the barriers to innovation and change, means of overcoming them.
How to promote the activities of the organisation including reporting, benchmarking and investor management.
How to influence consumer and customer behaviour.
- Identifying most material Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts / Materiality mapping and prioritisation
- Stages of Maturity: Risk mitigation to Opportunity-maximisation - tackling "Do No Harm" "Hygiene factors"
- Opportunity-maximisation and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Opportunity-maximisation and Creating a Sustainability Culture (Innovative, Empowered, Open & Transparent and Ethical/Responsible) - encouraging employee-led Sustainability Innovation (Social Intrapreneurism)
£2,520 each module, if all 5 modules* are booked at the same time.
£2,720 each module, if 2+ modules* are booked at the same time.
*within the Sustainability Leadership Programme.
Accommodation options and pricesFees include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Location addressCranfield University
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.