This course covers the concepts and techniques involved in human-centred branding and its strategic role in a company and other organisations. Read more Read less
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield Campus
What you will learn
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of the brand driven innovation
- Introduce and develop the ability to select and apply the principles of human-centred branding
- Foster the ability to select and apply the principles of brand evaluation
- Introduce a knowledge and understanding of the principles and techniques for developing and managing brand experience, digital and non-digital
- Understand and explain the role of human-centred branding and its evaluation
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles and techniques for developing and managing digital and non-digital brand experience.
- The principles of human-centred branding and brand development
- Brand as a service experience - looking at multiple touchpoints
- Models of brand identity
- Tools for human-centred brand analysis and development; customer journeys,story-telling and co-creation
- The process of brand evolution and innovation.
Upgrade to a professional qualificationThis course is part of an MDes module. Participants can accumulate credits towards a postgraduate qualification.
Who should attendThis course is suitable for all creative individuals, innovators and professionals
Accommodation options and prices
Accommodation is available at Mitchell Hall which is located on campus. All rooms are en-suite and bookings are on a half-board basis from Sunday to Friday. If you would like to book accommodation for this short course at Mitchell Hall, please indicate this on the registration form and we will arrange this for you.
Alternatively, you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.