Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
To practically apply learning from the UK Heritage Crime module to a real time, operational environment.
At a glance
- 07 - 11 Feb 2022
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,750 Concessions available
What you will learn
- • Appraise roles within UK heritage crime operation,
• Critically assess the various methods for combating UK heritage crime, their successes and failures,
• Select appropriate courses of action and appraise their success,
• Create briefs for senior officials
• Assess and predict to changing circumstances and judge new intelligence leads,
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the overall strategy in the exercise,
• Review and investigate other courses of action and assess their applicability.
• Operational planning,
• Rapid responses to changing intelligence,
• Teamwork and individual leadership,
• How to conduct briefings, respond and critically assess briefings from others.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
This course will be taught at Masters standard as it is one of the modules that comprise the postgraduate Forensic Modular Masters Programme. Registering for this Short Course for Credit and successfully passing the associated assessment will gain you 10 Cranfield credits. These could then be used to apply for a transfer towards a PgCert/PgDip or MSc in the Forensic Programme should you wish to complete one of these courses within 5 years.
Sponsored by company - £1,750
Individual (anyone paying for themselves to attend) - £875
Alumni/Current Student - £435
Location and travel
Situated close to Milton Keynes and Bedford, the Cranfield campus is situated in Wharley End, very close to Cranfield village, and is about 10 minutes from the M1 motorway. There is rail and road access to most major airports as well as coach and train stations. Cranfield campus also has its own airport for private executive business travel.
Download a visitor guide including map, directions and health and safety information.
How to apply
To apply for this course please use the online application form.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.