Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
This module allows you to develop and demonstrate the application of knowledge and skills acquired in the taught modules in the context of a continually changing organisational environment and practical problem context. It is focused on a work-based problem solving context. Where a significant problem cannot be identified to enable the apprentice to demonstrate all skills and behaviours required, situations will be identified by the sponsor organisation to provide the apprentice with appropriate opportunities for practice.
At a glance
- 13 - 15 Feb 2023
- Duration3 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course for Credit fee
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Select, plan and design a significant work-based intervention
- Justification of methods selected and approach to be taken
- Undertake intervention in the workplace to achieve the benefits intended
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Thinking Practice MSc
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Location and travel
Situated close to Milton Keynes and Bedford, the Cranfield campus is situated in Wharley End, very close to Cranfield village, and is about 10 minutes from the M1 motorway. There is rail and road access to most major airports as well as coach and train stations. Cranfield campus also has its own airport for private executive business travel.
Download a visitor guide including map, directions and health and safety information.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.