Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
All applicants must have completed the Fundamentals of Systems Thinking module before undertaking the this courseOrganisational agility and resilience are increasingly important for organisations to succeed in today’s turbulent business environment. The key enablers for this are a good understanding of the organisational context, its stakeholders and nature of the organisational structure. Surrounding this is good systems leadership, requisite organisation for management, communication and collaboration across a range of capabilities and levels of work. The aim is to assess and manage the impact of people and systems leadership on an organisation’s agility and resilience.
At a glance
- 24 Apr - 14 Jul 2023
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course for Credit
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Assess the impact of management functions and structure on organisational agility and resilience.
- Evaluate the concept of the learning organisation with respect to systems leadership challenges and development of strategy against possible futures.
- Distinguish the different kinds of organisational barriers to systems leadership
- Appraise stakeholder engagement approaches as part of an appreciative systems approach.
- Apply methods for understanding organisational context and stakeholder engagement to a representative case study
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Thinking Practice MSc
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.