Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
At a glance
- 24 Jan - 18 Mar 2022
- 11 Apr - 01 Jul 2022
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course for Credit
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Assess the impact of management functions and structure on organisational agility and resilience.
- Evaluate the concept of the learning organisation with respect to systems leadership challenges and development of strategy against possible futures.
- Distinguish the different kinds of organisational barriers to systems leadership
- Appraise stakeholder engagement approaches as part of an appreciative systems approach.
- Apply methods for understanding organisational context and stakeholder engagement to a representative case study
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Thinking Practice MSc
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.