Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
This module will assess and manage the impact of people on organisation success.
At a glance
- 23 May - 31 Aug 2022
Short Course for Credit fee - £1,050
Course structureSynchronous discussion; asynchronous forums supported with lectures and podcasts. Module wiki and tools.
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module a student should be able to:
- Appraise stakeholder engagement and management tools and techniques as part of a stakeholder management strategy;
- Assess the impact of organisational structure on successful delivery of a business output;
- Evaluate the concept of the learning organisation with respects to stakeholder management strategy;
- Distinguish organisational barriers to effective decision making;
- Apply stakeholder management techniques to a representative case study.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Organisational culture, power and resistance in organisations: organisational structures and design;
- The concept of the learning organisation;
- Tools and techniques for stakeholder engagement and management;
- Organisational structures and their relationship to function and output.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.