Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
This module addresses various Internet based technologies and services, the artefacts that are associated with them and the analysis of the various parts of such internet/network connected systems, from servers and cloud services to computers and mobile devices.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
Course structureLectures and tutor guide classroom practical exercises followed by self-study
What you will learn
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Construct a clear explanation of the design and implementation of networks, the Internet, and internet-based services
- Analyse the digital forensic artefacts left by web browsers, web servers, and other internet-based applications
- Interpret the artefacts left by internet-based applications through experimentation.
- Introduction to Networks & Internet
- Internet Services
- Web & Web Services
- Email Analysis
- Web Server Analysis
- Web Browser Analysis
- Social Media
- Dark Web
- Chat Services
- File Sharing & Peer to Peer
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Find out more about short course credit points.
How to apply
To apply for this course please use the online application form.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.