This course introduces security practitioners to evidence-based principles of good teaching and learning practice.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
CostShort Course for Credit fee - £860
Standalone Short Course fee - £1,490
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
- Appreciate the process of learning and apply best practices in teaching to align with diverse learner needs.
- Synthesise methods, approaches and technologies for active learning that align with measurable learning outcomes;
- Evaluate contemporary developments in on-line and remote learning;
- Design and implement assessment and feedback strategies that measure and promote learning success.
This module focuses on the application of systems thinking in the context of enterprise architecture. It incorporates the following topics:
- Pedagogy and Andragogy
- Learning Philosophies
- Course design
- Assessment Strategies, Feedback and Quality Assurance
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Support and pastoral care
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Leadership and Security Pathway of the Defence and Security Programme Leadership and Management MSc
Find out more about short course credit points.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.