Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
Provide students with an understanding of the challenges raised by the consideration of humans in systems, and the tools and techniques for considering human system issues across the SE life cycle as part of a Model Base SE approach.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
What you will learn
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Assess the ways that human are considered and modelled in complex socio-technical systems
- Evaluate the wider organisational and cultural drivers which affect the development of complex systems
- Create human factors models to support Problem Analysis and System Definition
- Create human factors models to support System Design and Realisation
Core contentUnit 1: Human considerations in engineering
Unit 2: Wider human considerations in engineering: Organisational and Cultural Issues
Unit 3: Role of HF in Problem Analysis and System Definition
Unit 4: Role of HF in Problem Analysis and System Definition
Upgrade to a professional qualification
After successful completion of this Accredited Short Course, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Engineering MSc.
Find out more about short course credit points.
- Dr Fanny Camelia
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.