Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
All applicants must have completed the Fundamentals of Systems Thinking module before undertaking the this courseThough not required for all methods involved in Systems Thinking, many methods require elements of mathematics and systems of notation to capture and record the logic and description of systems and systems behaviour. The aim of this module is to introduce a range of formal representations for systems and their behaviours.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course For Credit
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to formal methods
- Logic and structures
- Probability and Bayesian theory
- Decision modelling
- Relationship modelling
- Simulation and agent-based modelling
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Thinking Practice MSc
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.