Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
The course has a running case study, which serves as a practical 'hand-rail' to guide students through the application of systems thinking methods and provides a 'tool-box' of approaches and methods that take a more holistic approach to problem structuring, requirements capture and definition; appreciating multiple viewpoints and addressing different perspectives.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Soft Systems Methodology
- Diagrammatic Methods
- Viable Systems Modelling
- Critical Systems Heuristics
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.