Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
Read more Read less
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course for Credit fee
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the academic and business studies of complex systems; including complex adaptive systems.
- Consideration of implications for modelling such systems; including a short piece of group work to specify a model (e.g. microworld) that would allow exploration of a complex system (e.g. transport or health system).
- Then to address aspects of where AI may be considered in such a system, understanding issues of adaptation and learning and support to decision-making
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Thinking Practice MSc
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.