At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration3 days
Course structureClassroom based
What you will learn
- the role, activities, timing of activities and the responsibility of a RM within the different stages of the existing Requirements and Acceptance Process and how this output is used within the review and approval processes
- how to influence, detail, shape and communicate all aspects of requirement development / acceptance management activity
- how utilising tools, techniques and approaches) to capture / develop both functional and non-functional requirements (including how to set priorities) to support informed decision making within Defence and capability trade off options
- the importance, utility and exploitation opportunities from the documentation, tools and techniques needed / available within the requirements and acceptance management process
- why, where and how the acceptance activities and progressive acceptance need to be embedded and undertaken as an integral part of the requirement management process
- the RM’s role and interaction (inputs / outputs) with Cmd Capability staff, Delivery Agent and end user during the acquisition phase(s) of the programme / project lifecycle
Who should attend
This course is a prerequisite for a number of military posts and is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.
- MOD Civil Servants
- Other government departments (OGDs)
A limited number of MOD sponsored places are available.
- Navy – link via DLE to Navy Acquisition System Awareness eLearning v1.0, hosted on the DLE under courses
- RAF – link via DLE to Air Acquisition Awareness training hosted on the DLE, under schools / RAF / COS Cap
- Army – link via DLE to Acquisition System Awareness ELearning hosted on the DLE, under schools / Army / Army Intelligent Customer / ELearning
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.