Read more Read less
- The Association of Project Managers (APM) Project Manager Qualification (PMQ) formerly known as APMP), or
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation and Practitioner.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield University at Shrivenham
Course structureClassroom based
What you will learn
- Navy – link via DLE to Navy Acquisition System Awareness eLearning v1.0, hosted on the DLE under courses
- RAF – link via DLE to Air Acquisition Awareness training hosted on the DLE, under schools / RAF / COS Cap
- Army – link via DLE to Acquisition System Awareness ELearning hosted on the DLE, under schools / Army / Army Intelligent Customer / ELearning
- practitioner project management, or
- practitioner programme management
If you successfully undertake all 3 modules from the Capability and Acquisition Series you will be awarded one or more of the following (depending on the learning pathway you have chosen):
- Managing Successful Programmes (Foundation)
- Managing Successful Programmes (Practitioner)
- Project Management Qualified (APM PMQ)
Who should attend
This course is a prerequisite for a number of military posts and is suitable for the following type(s) of applicant.
- MOD Civil Servants
- Other government departments (OGDs)
A limited number of MOD sponsored places are available.
Capability and Acquisition module 1 and 2 are required to take this module.
Location and travel
Cranfield Defence and Security (CDS) is a Cranfield School based at the Ministry of Defence establishment on the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire borders.
Shrivenham itself lies in the picturesque Vale of the White Horse, close to the M4 motorway which links London and South Wales. It is 7 miles from Swindon, the nearest town, which lies off the M4 at the hub of Britain’s motorway network.
Bath, Cheltenham, Bristol and Oxford are all within an hour’s drive and London less than two hours away by car.
All visitors must be pre-booked in at reception by the person they are visiting on the campus.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.