Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course for Credit fee
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
- Determine the relationship between an organisation and its environment
- Explain the levels of development and learning within an organisation with regard to its environment, including its hierarchy of purpose and decision-making
- Describe the impact the requirement of resilience places on an organisation and judge the role of the individual in achieving it
- Evaluate methods for measuring the variety within an organisation
- Apply a range of systems methods to organisational design
The module consists of a number of units considering the following areas:
Upgrade to a professional qualification
When taken as a Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Thinking Practice MSc.
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.